Latest Movie :
Lots to update! Don't know where to start..Will write more when not on iPhone. No response from Ex of course, what did I really expect to happen? Well, nothing has, of course. I have perhaps come to my senses a bit and realized I was fucking myself up by hanging around stalking him.

Spoke to S tonight, she is traveling with work, and didn't mention her new guy so I have no idea how that's going, but I guess she's not electrified by him.

I am pumped full of caffeine tonight, I went out for non-alcoholic drinks with my gf N after work which was lovely! But I had no dinner, and too much coffee.. I need to turn my brain off and sleep, it's midnight here now.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger