Latest Movie :

Own it...

Tonight's observations, getting off the bus, I was feeling powerful, full, and noticed the eyes of the men on the bus. All of them.

I let myself feel that.

I'm usually shy, I don't own my sexuality very well with men, don't make eye contact, because of previous abuses, and tend to hide my sexual power away from strangers, even from myself, maybe especially from myself, reasonably so, sensibly so, until now. But tonight, I let myself feel it and feel that perhaps I'm the one in charge, after all.

I want to thank the man that has been a mentor to me and dearly beloved friend for 15 years now, he has always told me I had that power, even when I didn't know what he meant when he said it, not when it applied to me. I do now. Finally. You are such a gift...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger