Latest Movie :

Sex with my Ex

I have been out of the country visiting family and old friends and have much to write about...
For now, a tease. Sex with my ex, an unexpected and quite erotic stolen kiss with my boyfriend from 22 years ago, and LOTS of great sex with E!! I have been a busy girl this week, and I am proud of me.

The kiss with B was utterly out of the blue! My mum wanted me to stop in and see an old boyfriend of mine from when I was 15 that she ran into a while back, he now owns a store in her part of town, so I stopped in for 10 mins on the way elsewhere. He was totally delighted to see me, as I was him, it was so sweet.. I did like that one..
Well, just as I was leaving, he put his arms around me for a hug and went in for a kiss! With tongues, the full deal. I didn't put up a fight, he's as hot at almost 40 as he was at 16. Then,with a hard dick pressed up against me, he whispered "God I'd like to fuck you again next time you're here!"
That was so damn hot that my knees almost gave way on me. It put a big stupid grin on my face for the rest of the day!
He might just have himself a deal there.

Then there was my afternoon with my beloved fuck-buddy S, the blow job I gave him in my Dad's living room, and this last weekend with E! We managed a whole weekend of wonderfully good sex, and I am completely bow-legged today!

I am out of this last dry spell, and thank fuck for that!!!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger