Latest Movie :

East Grinstead

Ha.  I dreamt last night that E took me to the main Scientology center in England, at East Grinstead. I dreamt all the details of the place, inside and out, geographical placement, building details, and got it very accurately! 
I told him my dream over lunch, and he looked a little visibly shocked as I described it in vivid detail, and described a few people I met there, and that they were very conscious of me, too. It wasn't a one-way dream, it was a definite traveling. 
I took a look on Google Earth, and my dream was pretty exact. It higher up on more of a hill in my dream, but close enough... The rest was there. 

I love freaking people out with my psychic talents..  ;-) 

Incidentally, both our mothers found out about us dating yesterday. I told mine, and his son told his. I like that, his son is awesome. I'll take that as an acceptance.

Had a beautiful text exchange with Master today. He called me a real warrior and praised what I was doing, stepping back to find my own feet.  That was good. I feel good about this. He also said I can invite him out to lunch still, which is amazing!  I had been scared I had burned all my boats with the email I sent.  He totally got it.  Of course... It is just my fear to own, that there was going to be any 'fall out'. As he said, it's only about love. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger