Latest Movie :

Poem

Midnight Chamber wrote me a poem!!   I was so moved when I read this... Thank you, DEAR friend.. I love you. You have always seen who I am and supported me to be it, especially when I never believed it of myself. You are a true friend. 

For [ShaktiForce]

Believe in yourself, 
for there is so much less than you to believe in.
Trust yourself
for there is so much less than you to trust.

See your own beauty
For there is so is so little beauty that matches yours.
Feel your own strength
For you are stronger than the guides you seek.

Find your own truth
For other's truths are a blind alley
Which traps you
And hides you from your light.

Never be caught
In a futile chase after a nonexistant authority
You don't need it.

You are perfect, and flawed
You are human and real,
Living and beyond life.
And always will be
As those who are honest can believe.
Can trust
Can see
Can feel

Can find the path through the illusions.

You only have to believe in yourself.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger