Latest Movie :

$

I am thinking about going after Ex for more money.

I had dinner last night with my girlfriend S, who put me on to a good divorce lawyer a friend of hers used.  I never had one, we did everything with no lawyers. Really. How fucking stupid am I...

All that stuff from Master about me not being the victim, all that dharma about love, and what happened? He didn't think twice about covering his OWN ass, and I walked away with virtually nothing, for the sake of what? Appearing to be a nice person? Staying friends with a guy who emailed me to break up after 10 years together? Um. I need my fucking head looked at.

I 'niced' my way out of a condo downpayment, at the very least.  Jesus Christ.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger