Latest Movie :

My Cue

Ex emailed S and asked her if I wanted the tickets to see U2 that we booked a few years ago now. They cancelled the show, rescheduled for this summer. I replied to her that I would love them, if they're a gift. It would be nice if he'd man-up and just give them to me. If not, no thanks.
I also asked her if she thought he had grown up enough to be friends with again yet?

I am happy, I think, that he's finding small ways to engage me at the moment, even if it's sideways. And I'm sort of pissed, too. But really, just happy. I am not sure I am enough over the hurt to talk to him yet, but it's a start.  We'll see.

Maybe he will be an ass, and ask me to pay for the tickets. That will be my cue.

****

Holy shit, I love this.. I swear to God, just as I hit publish, within seconds, and email arrives from S, saying yes, the tickets are a gift, he hadn't wanted any money for them.  Now I'm just sad I won't be going with him. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger