Latest Movie :

Dreams from Friday.

Dreamt on Friday, that I was walking across a high bridge across a river, tight-rope style, on the railings! I was terrified. But there was a wooden track that was laid down, to make the railing wider for me, although it was less stable, it was less scary.
That, and some of the men from a previous spiritual community I was part of, were talking about performing an exorcism. Not sure who on, or why, but I think it's also time I laid those demons to rest, too. 

I haven't remembered any interesting dreams since Friday. I think vaguely, that there might have been a dream about Ex, but nothing traumatic or vivid, and soon forgotten. Thankfully.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger