Latest Movie :

..........2 Know...................My Fears................

..........I shared recently what gave me joy - so I thought I would also share what some of my fears are.....

..I don't do this for an "Oh poor you" thing - but as I am currently actively trying to get on the right side of my depression rather than the "wah wah wah poor me" side - someone suggested I do this and it sounded kind of cathartic so................... therapy here we go lol ......

My name is Damien and these are some of my fears......

I fear many things and here are a few .....

I fear - HIV - I have seen what it can do to others.....

I fear - My own illness - clinical depression can progress to manic depression AKA Bipolar Disorder....

I fear - The Dark - I really do. It seems to be a phobia I have but the dark has always terrified me. Even now I get twinges when I turn off the light and join Bubb in the bed....

I fear - Failing at those goals I have set myself for this year.... My Novel and My Script....

I fear - For Bubb - he is a wonderful man who deserves every blessing that life can give - but I do know that sometimes life does not always reward the good people.........

I fear - People. I know it is most likely linked to my depression but I find large crowds scary - which is a pain the arse when I **lerv** to shop but not a HUGE fan of crowded malls.'
E.G. I was in Sydney not that long ago and met a blogger there that I have been a huge fan of for a long time (not Brenton from Aussielicious) but couldn't spend as much time as I wanted to coz the club was kind of crowded and it freaked me out ...I fear that I made a bad impression ...

I fear - That there will NEVER be a decent Wonder Woman film or TV series...... Such a HUGE fan base and impact on popular culture and yet the recent attempt at a pilot was a MOCKERY....

I fear - That The Middle East is going to be World War 3......... Iran is NOT going to leave Israel alone - not with it's present regime - and if it makes a move against Israel BOOM!! - world war 3... and it will be Nuclear.....

I fear - That my faith is fake. That whilst I *believe* in HaShem - He/She may actually not exist..

I fear - My mothers' advancing age - She is only 66 now but I worry how her health will be in 5...10 years time - I have so much I want to share with her.....

I fear - For happiness...............or more importantly lack thereof............ But I realise that happiness is also a journey you have to be in control of.........

I fear - Of boring my bloggers with TOO long a list lol - so here is where I will end..........

What do you fear?

Shabbat Shalom

Damien
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger