Latest Movie :

Bliss

Had a lovely weekend with E. His parents came over on Saturday, they are so sweet. His mom took me aside and told me they think I'm great, and are really happy I am with E, and that they were worried he'd be single all his life. So sweet.  I adore his parents, they're awesome. They're huggers, right from day one when I first met them at Thanksgiving. (That puts a bit of pressure on though, hey?)
We spent Sunday morning in bed, it was so happy and blissful. Just swooning in an ocean of love while he held me tight. I am really falling more in love with E very day. He's pretty damn special.  I think now the wound is starting to heal over Ex, I can feel more love for E, there's less pain in the way. This has been such a long recovery process.
Saturday, and most of Sunday, I was just feeling blissful, my whole front just full of love and energy, it's the first time that's happened in a long time.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger