Latest Movie :

HNT #81 -- Pic MIA so I refer you to OHNT this week.

I was on the verge of posting an excellent new post on WED PM last, Sorry, my computer has a Glitch in it where the cursor will jump around and even activate as if it's been  clicked.  That fact caused me to run outa time  to write & edit.  I was VERY upset because it was an excellent post, a revealing post, and one signaling a major shift in the direction of my Blog.
 
That is a shift toward serious topics to INCLUDE:  love, sex, and much more nakedness than in the past -- except for those who have spotted me on the OHNT.  OHNT? Wuzzat? If you don't know, you're really missing something quite naked--If you like that sorta thing, you probably oughta Google it!

But the point is, I know WTF about a lotta things altho I'm not planning on listing my credentials straight-out. Maybe I oughta & I reserve the right to substantiate that MY opinions are PROFESSIONAL as well as PERSONAL.  Granted, everyone has feelings & opinions based on them. I do too, BUT I also have academic & job credentials and 50-something years of experiential knowledge of life in various countries including my most extensive one, the US.  I am human & subject to making  human errors occasionally.  But I hope to express thoughtful, reasoned, insightful opinions here that most people will find worth reading.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger