Latest Movie :

Sister

Am staying at Sister's tonight. Will be the first Friday in forever that I haven't stayed at E's.  He's also working most of tomorrow, he got a bunch of work dumped on him today, to get done before Monday. So no sex for me til Saturday night..

S is back in town, she wanted to talk tonight, but I said I was staying at Sister's, and could we talk tomorrow afternoon instead?  I need a night with just me and Sister, just us 2. No drama, just some wine, a nice dinner, chocolate, and dog-snuggles, and a movie. That would be nice.

I am tired. Really I just want to go take a nap with E on the couch, and watch some dvds and fall asleep about 10.  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger