Latest Movie :

Noticing

Just a quick observation about myself this morning. I have started noticing men again. Hmm..

Cute UPS guy was looking pretty cute again this morning.. Mild flirting..

I wish sex didn't complicate other areas of your life, such as domestic arrangements. I wish we truly were monogamous. It would make it all so much simpler.

I am kind of finding Ex's surprise daughter pretty funny this morning, because I know it probably scared the living SHIT out of him. Wow, a real commitment to another person that he can never run away from. A real person with feelings, that he is responsible for creating. God, I hate to sound mean, but, really.. It is pretty fucking funny. I wish I'd seen his face, in a way. Or not.

Astrology Mentor never liked Ex. But then, he doesn't like a lot of people, and has never liked a single one of my bf's. He sent me a scathing email this morning about Ex, saying what an asshole he was, and was glad that was starting to show up in my awareness finally. Yeah, thanks, kind of.  I know that's the truth, but sometimes, you don't want to know it, do you? It's nicer to be left with your rosy memories and your idealism, your heart can bear all that a little easier. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger