Latest Movie :

Thank You From My Heart ♥

I wish I could respond personally to everybody who wrote something to me about running into that guy I was writing about earlier this week.

I just want you, each one of you, to know that I've read and reread everything you've written. In addition to Brad's and my friend's support, all of you helped me sort through everything I did and was feeling. I feel in a much better place with it all now.

I really do feel like something good is going to come out of all this. I still have some anger inside about what that guy did, but confronting him somehow seemed to help. I'm in a much better place with it now.

You support means more to me than you will ever know. I love all of you and send you back the love, concern and support you've given me. ♥
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger