Latest Movie :

...2 Seek.........I Need Help From You All..............

.......10 years ago I looked like this.............





..........Today - 03rd September 2011 - I look like this............







...........I will never get the bod back in the top pic - but I do want to improve.............So.........



...........I am seeking genuine and sincere advice on this........



What worked?



What to avoid? (and dont say the obvious like "junk food" - that stuff I know)



What to consider?



Now I am not doing this for sympathy or "look at moi" type emotions - but to genuinely take on board what has worked for others to assist my HEALTH - not my LOOKS.......



Shalom all



Damien

.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger