Latest Movie :

....2 Work......2 Quit Or Not To Quit - That Is The ??? ....

............I think I'm going to quit my job....

...Here are the reasons....

(1) Got pulled aside by my immediate boss who had been directed by HER immediate boss (Our CFO) to inform me that I had not been doing enough overtime.

Now...... we work a 7.6 hour day - not counting 30 mins for lunch - I am usually in by about 720am and usually leave somewhere between 430 & 5pm.. Do the math.

Also, we don't get paid overtime or time off in lieu............ quandary time.......

(2) We are so insanely busy that when you are off sick - like I am today - you almost are made to feel guilty that you took the time off...........

(3) It took me 4 months of requesting - to get one week of holiday leave approved for mid October....

(4) The 20 year old who sits next to me and is good friends with my boss and BFF's with her son gets away with MURDER... even though *I* got saddled with 30% of his workload.

(5) CFO - he is stuck in the mid fifties with leave it to beaver - he works 10 hour days - but he is also earning 3 times what I make but expects me to be there 10 hours per day....

Here is why I am pondering and not str8 out quitting...

I like the place........... the rest of the team are good people............ I actually enjoy the work (Finance Officer - detailed and responsible shit)........... and its only 15 mins drive from home....

The thing is - I am actually stressing going back into the office. Ive been off sick for 2 days with a chest infection. Serious stuff if you are a chronic asthmatic. And yet RETURNING to work has me stressing........ and I was off for a VALID reason.

Oy vey.......... thoughts?

Shalom

D
.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger