Latest Movie :

Obama in the Bunker

Somebody pointed out that while comet Elenin (does or does not, depending on what you read) hurtle towards the Earth at lightspeeds, NASA has announced there's a rogue satellite about to fall out of orbit, that could hit us just about anywhere it pleases.
Time that with the current political heads of state all being on convenient vacations, and Obama about to test out a bunker in Denver later this week, makes you wonder, hey? 

I am going to try to psychically direct it's fall towards a certain house across town.  ;-)  Geez, I am only half kidding. 

I notice, I hate yoga.  I hate yoga studios, because bitch is seriously into her yoga.  Stupid, huh?  I laughed when I noticed that..  I am so ridiculous. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger