Latest Movie :

A Technical Delay

Just a brief update on the blog. I've been trying to get today's post published, but have had one problem after another. All kinds of weird technical things have been happening. Once I thought I had lost everything, then it reappeared, then some other strange technical things started happening. I have no clue what caused this but it appears things are hopefully back to normal. We'll see.

So, I'm making an important announcement in Tuesday's post. I hope you'll check it out. It's a pretty big deal, at least to Brad and I.

Then on Wednesday (ta da!) I'll put up "The Virgin Chronicle" as promised! I'm actually proud of how it turned out, and I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger