Latest Movie :

I am Perfect

Dreamt I was on a railway track at night and there was a train coming. I jumped off the embankment and there was Ex! We went into a bar and I ordered us drinks. I think Master was there too.
I sat straddling Ex, facing him, on his lap, and asked what his biggest problem had been with our relationship? He said it was my lack of interest in Master and our spiritual practice. I said, "There's no dilemma about that, is there? I am Perfect, I am God."

Ex had to admit that's the dharma, that all beings are One, and how could I not also be That? That is the total essence of what previous Master taught. There is never any 'problem' with any of it, and we need to love people and treat them as though they were already Enlightened.  It was just Ex who could never see or feel that to be true of me, and was always finding fault, and looking for God somewhere 'else' than in the present moment. All that meditation, sitting, seeking something, when love was right here all along.  I think in the dream, he understood that.
Of course our dream characters are always us, ultimately. Finally some self-acceptance perhaps?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger