Latest Movie :

My Love of Tattooed Men

We interrupt this blog to bring you a special bulletin.

Since we started the week off pimping another blog (Click here to get to a wonderful review blog: Joyfully Jay), we just can't stop ourselves now.

Every Tuesday, Babes in Boyland has a special feature called, Tattoo Tuesday. Have I ever mentioned I have a "thing" for men with tats? I'm planning on getting at tat myself for my 21st birthday, so I have time to decide the perfect design.

Well, today, over at Babes in Boyland, they have a post called, Tattoo Tuesday: The Epic NSFW Edition. Just be forewarned that the pics are NSFW, meaning be sure you're in a setting where you have some privacy. Not recommended if you're at work or in a public library!

Now I'm headed back there to see if I can take my eyes away from certain parts of the guy's anatomy and study some tats I might want for myself!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger