Latest Movie :

prints for sale





1. Whirl


with model Bella Brooke


( winner of a Daily Deviation )













2. reclining nude

Model: my beautiful muse "Nettie R Harris"

part of experiments for sleeping beauty series















3. red china I 

from a set of abstract bodyscape

this is one my own favorite work











in the spirit of holidays I am providing



3 museum quality art prints


at %60 off my standard prices

printed on archival art papers using pigment inks. I personally have attend the printing process assuring all the colors and hues are to my own specification; hand signed



13”x19”   each $245 plus shipping 
*edited on 11.25: no longer available at these prices



right now there should be enough time to ship them to most address and have them framed for the Holiday gift session


contact me directly:

email: web[at]onepixart.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger