Latest Movie :

Tigers and Angels

Had a dream this morning about a large tiger in a cage, and this fat kid who was sitting on the cage, teasing the tiger. The cage bent, and the kid didn't care, he was sure the tiger was in there for good. I wasn't so sure.
One of my gf's was there, and her cat was sitting on top of the next cage, totally free and happy and cat-like, I was loving on his face, he was so sweet!

My mom had an amazing dream which she shared. She's had hip trouble for the last few years, and last night, in her dream, there was an Angel on the end of her bed while she slept, and in the dream, her hip cracked really loudly. She felt a little pain. When she woke, her hip was totally back to normal. She's walking fine today, after a few years of difficulty.

Ex should have got his mail by now with my stupid letter in it. Bah.  "Poor impulse control", as my ex SIL the psychologist used to say.   
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger