Latest Movie :

10 Things I Love About You

About a month ago, Brad and I discovered a new blog we've been following on a daily basis. And we were pleasantly surprised to learn she lives in the Boston area also!

On her blog profile, she describes herself this way (and the last sentence made me think I had found some kind of 'soul sister' in this person!):

Gemini Girl - that might describe me aptly. Nothing makes me more confused than a good book in hand and a good dancing music, at the same time. Read or Dance? A HUGE random queen. My thoughts are constantly flitting in different directions and I can only hope people can catch up to the speed of it!

She's been leaving comments on our blog and we emailed her and asked if she would mind if we highlighted a particular post we both really enjoyed. We particularly loved one sentence in the post that said, "I was always a believer that where there is respect there is love." 

She wrote us back and said she was happy for us to post whatever we liked. We think you might enjoy what Raji (or Brahmin in Boston) has to say. She's been blogging for 4 years now, writes about different things happening in her life, her marriage of almost 6 years, her love of M/M romance books, and even loves posting pics of really hot men (those posts usually have titles like, "Transit Hotness" (a "rear-view" of a guy she saw on the subway), "New Year Hotness", "Hotness...", well, you get the idea!

As a matter of fact, we told her she was inspiring the two of us to write our own "10 Things I Love About You" post and model it after hers. We hope to put our own post up sometime next week.

Here's the link to the post on January 2. After you read it, click on the banner at the top to get to her home page and enjoy what she means by, "My thoughts are constantly flitting in different directions and I can only hope people can catch up to the speed of it!"



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger