Latest Movie :

..........2 Fly........I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane......

.....so........ to drown my sorrows for my 40th Birthday :) - I have treated myself to a long weekend in Sydney......

....In a few hours I will board my Virgin flight (chuckle snort - if only they knew) - to begin what will be (if all goes to plan) a 4 night fiesta of food, cocktails and ..... well.... hopefully some cock 'n' tail ...BA-boom-CHING!.. lol ....


...........As per usual there will be daily if not HOURLY updates depending on (a) what I get up to and (b) how much Al-ki-hol I happen to meet along the way (I get thirsty).....

....Shalom all and I'll speak to you soon!!....

Happy Birthday to me !

D.

PS My list is still on the side and thank you to those who already sent gifts :) - if you haven't visited - go have a look :) - I love presents.....
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger