Latest Movie :

30 day shred

Started the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred last night. The Equinox seemed like a good night to begin. Ouch.  I am aching this morning.  I need to shed that extra 2" I have gained all over.  I measured myself this morning, so I know where I started on day 1.  135lbs, 21" thighs, 36" hips, 32" waist, 38" bust.  That's a consistent 2" extra all over me, and an extra 15lbs, in the last year.  Scary. 135lbs? 32" waist??   That's the most I have weighed since I lived on beer and pizza in college 20 years ago.  That scared me. 

I went to see my favourite tarot reader last night. He did some astrology with me instead of tarot, I think he prefers that.  I would have liked to have seen what the cards said, but the astrology was pretty good.  One thing, I can't expect much from Ex for another 6 years, in terms of him pulling his head out of his ass and growing up.  He didn't say whether or not we'd be friends again before then.
On the way there, I stopped by his office, and realized that last time, it was still dark in the evenings when I got there. It was full daylight last night.  I waited by the bus stop there, trying not to look conspicuous, until his office light went off. He is a creature of habit, he left at 5.35, I only had to wait 5 minutes.  I panicked, and ran, when the light went off. I felt pretty stupid afterwards, but lurking in daylight isn't something I had thought about.  So, I didn't see him. Only his car, and his light on.  I miss that little moment every day, driving past, seeing that he is indeed still alive and at work, at least, even if I can't be a part of that any more.

6 years.. Really?  Tarot reader again mentioned December as a time when I would get some satisfaction from the situation with him and Master.  That's good.  I don't think he remembered saying that in my last reading.
Not much more to report, that I don't already know myself.  Jupiter goes into my 1st house in July, thankfully.  Life will get easier over the summer.  I will be more appreciated in work in the fall, and in a year, will be earning more money.  Good, because there's been no raise again this year, and that's the 4th year in a row now, and it's getting old.
And there is somebody trying to make me look bad at work, but they won't succeed. That is true. I have a pain in the ass co-worker who's always examining and double-checking everything I do, looking for mistakes. Well, fuck you lady.  The bosses know you are a whiny cunt.  I saw an email one of them sent to another of my coworkers, she showed me what they think of her! Ha.

E is working late all week, trying to meet an impossible deadline on Thursday. I am kind of relieved in a way, it's nice to have this week to myself, for some headspace.  Master's friend D should be arriving tomorrow for a couple of days.

I feel like crap today, I think I have a cold coming on. I have the beginnings of a sore throat.  I hope not. I am looking forward to D's visit. I will hate to have to tell him not to come if I'm sick.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger