Latest Movie :

Alien-Zombies

Aliens landed in my mom's neighbor's garden, and there were fighting spaceships. We sent some to fight them, and they crashed and failed.
Everybody turned into zombies/aliens except a few of us who had to run away. It was very "Falling Skies".
They were trying to inject us with drugs to turn us into them. Andy was there, my old high school boyfriend's best friend. He found me. I told him I'd been searching on FB for him forever, it was such a relief to be with him! I felt safe. (I loved him to bits, that's true, I have had the occasional FB search for him, but he has such a common name, there are hundreds of people with that name.)
We were running down dark roads and hiding in buildings and running through hundreds of random rooms, and I got caught by my boss, but got away.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger