Latest Movie :

Nothing yet..

I have heard nothing from Ex.  It's only been 2 days I guess, but it's been 2 WHOLE DAYS!    I am trying so hard not to keep watching my email inbox, but.. I am. 

I reached out to a whole bunch of my Facebook peeps yesterday, for some prayers, Reiki, spells cast, positive thoughts, whatever..   That was hard. I can't get through this by myself, I need a little support. One of my friends lives very close to previous Master's place, and is very sweetly spending time in the beautiful Temple there for me. That gives me a lot of comfort. I miss previous Master and my life with him so much sometimes.
It was so hard for me to write that email to my people, to ask for help from friends. I am so bad at this. But I need all the help I can get, so perhaps you could also remember me in a prayer tonight. I just want my broken heart mended.  I just want the heart-connection between me and Ex to be restored. We loved each other SO much.. I know we still do. I can't give up on that.  Maybe I have to, maybe not hearing from him will wake me up to that. Either way, the status quo, the silence, is getting unbearable, and something needs to change.

I had been praying for some Divine Intervention, because I can't do this by myself.  I don't have the courage just to simply call him.  Wherever this leads, has to be better than where I am at the moment.   
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger