Latest Movie :

Priorities

I emailed Ex. Heard nothing back. That's ok.  I have finally come to the conclusion that he is a douchebag.  I think that's what I needed to know.  It's been a hard few days. Not only because of that, but that same night, there was a family emergency that I had to go deal with, and haven't had chance to think about Ex much. Funny how that happens. Sort of Graceful in a way..
I am not ready to write about it, and don't want to put it out there on the net what it was, on the small 10,000,000 to one chance that anybody I know reads it. That, and I'm still processing..  I will write about it in a while, and lie about when it happened, to protect the innocent.
I am ok. I am good in emergencies, I found out. I have spent 4 days out of town, helping family get through the worst emergency of all.  All I will say at this point, is it was a very profound thing that I witnessed.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger