Latest Movie :

Scorpio Full Moon

Have come up with a sneaky plan.. Ask the new peeps at the new company, for birthdays, so we can wish them a happy birthday, like we do our own people.  Am hoping CFO gives me his birthday.  I know how old he is, so I can figure out his chart, pretty much, I know what to look for that would rectify it for the right time, close enough anyway. 

 I'm ok, this is just a mild crush, honest.. I am interested in his chart though, more from an astrological point of view, I like seeing what makes people tick, whether they're hot or not. 

E was sick this weekend, so I got to spend some time in town, doing my own thing, it was quite nice to have some 'me' time and do that. I spent yesterday shopping in one of those cool neighborhoods with lots of small boutiques and a farmers market, it was wonderful.

In other news, I hear there was a giant Anubis statue parading around on a barge on Seattle's Lake Union at the weekend ahead of the King Tut exhibition there soon. I will have to make it up there for that, always wanted to see it.  I wish I had seen the Anubis!  Very weird, considering that was the Scorpio Full Moon. I love when the Universe manifests weird shit like that. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger