Latest Movie :

Sex with D

Had the weirdest dream, I was having sex w Master's friend D! It wasn't 'sexual' in the usual sense at all though, I wasn't really 'turned on', we weren't 'fucking', but it was more like a transmission of tantric energy. He was telling me to stay still, and not move.
D had an amazing house, big high ceilings, full of interesting things, antiques, paintings on the walls, etc. that he had done. At one point, he was spray painting something on one of the walls.
I feel a little weird about having dreamt about sex with D. Kind of like having sex with your dad or something.. 

Met my new neighbor last night, she came round with a bottle of red wine. Very sweet lady!!  Lives in Montana most of the time, which is why I moved in, in late January, and have only just met her.  She's an old hippy, gorgeous long hair, just a lovely demeanor, very sweet and funny, green and organic, and a 'cat' person. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger