Latest Movie :

Tits

I joined Fetlife today. Must be the eclipse on my Saturn or something.  A little overdue.

My profile pic, which I may as well share here too. Well, I wanted to stay anonymous there, too, didn't want to post my face.

My crush on CEO has abated a little today, thankfully.  Though I'm sure it will be back, next time he is around.


E and I had an interesting weekend, I came home early on Sunday, we both had other things to do, housework, etc.  That's a first. Felt kind of weird, and a little insecurity crept in, but over all, it was a relief, I think.  We are doing the same this coming weekend. I am quite relieved to have my Sunday afternoons and evenings back, at least temporarily.

Agreed to have dinner with S on Thursday. She has a boyfriend now, thank God, so I haven't seen too much of her either. Oh, for some sane and functional friends. ;-)  They are few and far between in my life right now.

I love my tits, even if I do say so myself.  I keep them covered up most of the time, but you know, seeing this, I think I need a little more cleavage-revealing once in a while.  I have this inbuilt fear of looking like a slut. I would say I have no idea why, but I can hear my mother's voice there somewhere. Fuck her, here are my tits.
Sartorius wants me to post more than that on the net, but I am a little scared of one day being identified by somebody I know here, and that would be pretty awful.  So for now, tits it is.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger