Latest Movie :

I Hurt A Friend Today........

There's a man I love.

Not in THAT way.......... but as a friend...... and I realised it today for the first time.

I've always liked him and he's become a good and valued friend, but he had never gotten THAT thought before.  That deep level of friendship.

So............... how did I hurt him? 

Well...... he isn't in a good place right now.  And I am about as subtle as a multiple train wreck... so I gave him my overview of the situation and possibly what was/could be obstacles to his current lack of wellbeing.  I believe I didn't step OVER the line - but I admit I was definitely poised over it.

I know now that he is a Friend with a capital F - a friend who I care deeply for.  A friend that I will always be there for, but a friend that - even with good intentions - I hurt today.

Hopefully he will understand in time where I was coming from and I hope he understands my care and concern for him.  But I pissed him off.  No doubt about it.  And I don't like that.

I do love him though.  Very much.  And I am very lucky to have him as a friend.

That is all.

Shalom

D
xox
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger