Latest Movie :

Challenge - Self Truths......

Have you done a Self Audit.... My psychologist made me do it and it's a VERY interesting exercise.

You choose 10 positives - 10 negatives - three things to work on - and then a final word you would hope others perceive you as...

I throw down the challenge for my fellow bloggers to do this.

Here goes...

10 Positive Traits of Me.....
  1.  Loyal
  2. Creative 
  3. Affectionate
  4. Honest
  5. Adventurous
  6. Passionate
  7. Optimist
  8. Social
  9. Listener
  10. Curious

10 Negative Traits of Me
  1. Moody
  2. Needy
  3. Procrastinator
  4. Indulgent
  5. Don't always finish what I start
  6. Can be ignorant of others
  7. Bitter
  8. Jaded
  9. Easily Hurt
  10. Lazy
3 Things To Work On
  1. Finishing my novel - Theta
  2. Staying committed to Brentons' Aussielicious health challenge
  3. Being more considerate of others

One Word I Would Hope Others Would Use For Me
  1. Honest

What are yours???

Keen to hear if anyone else does this.......

Shalom

Damien
xox




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger