Latest Movie :

Chickenshit

Feeling very weird tonight. One of my favorite bands of all time is playing in a small theater round the corner from Ex's office. I didn't buy a ticket and really wish I had. I don't know why I didn't. I think mainly because E didn't show any interest in going and I don't know anybody else in town to go with. I looked on line this afternoon and there were no more tickets for sale.
I hate going to things alone. I chickened out. I hate that I chickened out.

Feeling somewhat despondent tonight not just about that but about the general state of my life at the moment.
I have Saturn and mars and the moon today, just easing off my natal moon and it feels like a slow death.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger