Latest Movie :

Your Fave Sex-tivity.........

What is YOUR favourite Sex-tivity??  (Activity of Sex for those who don't get it)

Now - no fence sitting on this one (snicker) - you have to pick ONE...........

Now I agree I am a kind of "loving it from that first kiss and grope right through to that point where you're laying there concerned you're having a heart attack / panting / sweaty / covered in various fluidic substances".......

HOWEVER....

My fave would have to be giving oral.  Cock sucking.  Giving Head.  Blowing the Bone.  Going Down.  Worshiping on the Knee.  Eating Tubesteak.

 I don't usually snap their neck at the end tho :)

I luvs me a good piece of meat in my mouth whether its a well done T-Bone or a dude named T with a bone that I do well.  It was the VERY first thing I ever did - even before kissing - and it is still my fave thing to do.

I particularly like starting with the dick soft.... feeling it grow.... worshiping EVERY bit of the thing (head, skin-if there, balls, perineum, shaft) until that loverly creamy, low fat, protein rich conclusion.

OK - the poll's on the side... get to voting and you can only choose ONE !!

Ready...........

Set.....................


GO GO GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!......................

Shalom

D
xox

PS Of course you can also contribute through the comments :)

**UPDATE Bloggers Poll doesn't seem to be working right now - post your answer in the comments section till it's fixed.... Sorry Guys..... If anyone can assist please let me know how**
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger