Latest Movie :

A's party

Ha.. I forgot completely, that tonight A is having a party. Sister texted me to ask if I could bring potato salad.  It will be the 1st time I have seen him in 3 years, since our disastrous fling!  He has been traveling, and is back in town staying at Sister's house. He wants to share some of his travel photos. I am taking E.

A swore that he sent me an evite to my work email a few weeks back, Sister checked, said yes, he did, but our spam filter knocked it out.  Ironic..  And being as it's 2 days before I will see CEO, too, I can't help feeling that somehow the Cosmos is lining something strange up for me, even if only in my own feelings.  

I had such a terrible crush on A. SO don't have any of those feelings any more, A is an absolute asshole. But I love Sister to bits, so will go.  I wonder if I will feel like that about CEO in a few years too? Lucky escape..  ;-)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger