Latest Movie :

Me

I took a photo last night, was thinking about being fat, and body image, and all the rest. I have never posted a photo of myself here.  I realize looking at this, that I am not fat.  Just a little 'soft' around the edges.  Sure, I would love to lose about 20lbs, but it's not the disaster I always think it is.
I think I am getting more confident, less bothered about that stuff.
My 32E boobs are awesome.  I am realizing, that has a massive part to play in how guys see me.  ;-) 
Even when I'm skinny, I still have D cups, but I like the extra weight on my boobs.  So do most of the guys I know, apparently.

Anyway, here I am.

And here I am on the downward end of the hormonal high I have been on for the last week..  I am ok.  I am happy, actually. I am missing CEO this morning, but I am happy that I made a friend yesterday, at least.  It was such a nice hour we shared, out of the office, just us sharing breakfast together and some laughs, getting to know each other.  I am smiling. Wish I was brave enough to show my face, too.   
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger