Latest Movie :

"Who Do You Rant So Hard"?

A question privately asked by a reader after my recents rants....

Three quick answers
  1. My blog.
  2. My choice.
  3. There are other blogs out there that will NEVER offend you.... if you are that precious I beg you good tidings and farewell with all the blessings I can muster..... really.
Now the long answer................

I hate political correctness.....We spend SO much time and effort on NOT annoying or offending people that we so carefully word our dissent that it comes across - in most cases.... NOT all cases... as a plea NOT to take offence.

So....... I say it like it is - completely without tact - without concern and without a safety net.... And here's why...

I COUNT THAT MOST OF MY READERS - ESPECIALLY THE REGULARS - HAVE ENOUGH OF AN INTELLECT TO LOOK BEYOND THE DELIVERY AND SEE THE INTENT OF THE WORDS

And I am fairly certain that most do. And yet - comments don't seem to reflect that.  And that's the PC infection I'm afraid.

 Actually - I like it when other bloggers say "Fuck it and fuck you and the horse you rode in on coz THIS is how I feel."  Why?  Coz whether we agree with the delivery or not - it is usually what MANY of us think and or feel.

We are trying SO hard to be these perfect examples of social media when we really should be ourselves.

I'm a nice guy.  I'm good to my Ima (mum) - I even moved her in and take care of her.  My friends can depend on me 24/7 and I'd give them whatever cash I had on me if they needed it.  I have a "generally" sunny disposition if and when the 'Monster' allows.

However - stupidity.... hate... ignorance .... fake... facile..... bigotry.... PC..... all makes my starfish itch like the guy on the hemorrhoid commercial.

So......... you some of you I know don't agree - some of you might.... that's all good........... in the end you have a choice of how you feel about this - just as I have the choice to say how it is and and how I feel it is...

There you go.

Shalom n Blessings to you all....

Damo
xox

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger