Latest Movie :

Mickey Rourke

Dreamt I was drinking tequila shots with one of my coworkers. He's just had his dog put to sleep, I must have been trying to cheer him up.  Mickey Rourke was there too somewhere.    Odd.   I love Mickey Rourke.

Really got it bad for CEO yesterday. I was setting up meetings for him all afternoon.  Gah.  I haven't been too bad lately, but it comes and goes in waves. I am in the middle of one at the moment, about to go under, possibly.  I have swum ok so far though. 

A dark, almost rainy Tuesday.  Our bitchy, sarcastic accountant is back on the job today after a couple of days out. Can't wait til she leaves.  We really need to find a replacement.

I need a shot of tequila with Mickey Rourke. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger