Latest Movie :

Sup, everybody?

I'm finding all kinds of cute cat pics since we started seriously thinking about getting a cat. Actually we've decided to adopt two so they won't be lonely while we're at school or work. And, we want to make sure they've already bonded with each other.

So, what's sup with me? I've developed a serious addiction to cute cat pics. I can't help myself, but so far I don't think I've lost control over my life.

I tried to find a support group to get more information, maybe something like "CAA," or Cat Addicts Anonymous. I just want to know some of the warning signs that I'm developing a problem looking at cute cat pics before it gets out of control.

So far I'm not convinced I need help. I haven't missed any classes or days at work, but man...

That cat in the pic above looks like he might be a psychologist. I just hope I don't walk in my psychologist's office this Friday to find out he was called away on an emergency and asked his assistant (Dr. Felix Feline) to substitute for him. If Dr. Feline asked you, "Sup?" what would you say? 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger