Latest Movie :

28th

Just noticed, the 28th is stacking up to be quite a day!   Mercury will just have gone forward again, Mars conjuncts Pluto the day before, and there's a lunar eclipse smack on my Ascendant.

CEO will be in town, and I am set to have a consultation that afternoon with one of my potential attorneys!  I also have a haircut scheduled in the evening, with my awesome gay hairdresser friend, and Venus us set to sextile Mars the next day.

Hhhmm..

I just noticed, the Vertex in our combined chart, is at 7 Gemini, (my Asc), and also getting a direct hit from this eclipse!!  Holy shit, if that doesn't change the dynamic a little between us, fuck knows what will!!  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger