Latest Movie :

Power

I had a call from Ex's attorney this morning.  He wants some information added to the Quit Claim Deed I signed on the house when we split. He needs that to refinance. 

I told his attorney, I would need to talk to an attorney myself, before proceeding, and no, I would not provide that information before I had had legal advice. I asked what it would be worth to Ex, to have me allow that.
 That, felt really really good. 

Of course, I won't do anything mean, just want to scare him.  And see what happens.  He was such a manipulative shithead, I feel it's time he didn't get his way.  He got his way 100% of the time, I got nothing.

So let's see what pans out.  

Funny, after that dream I had this morning, and the timing, with our wedding anniversary. 


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger