Latest Movie :

Kuntz

One of the girls in my office, who is a fucked up neurotic jealous insecure cunt, that I have had problems with before, apparently complained to E, about me being affectionate with him in the office. So I wrote to fave boss, and said that I was doing my best to keep it professional, and did he ever hear anything from anybody?

He writes back, "Never have heard a thing. Keep doing what you're doing".

I think she needs a hug.  Ugh, people are so ugly.  I got invited out to lunch by their department, which I do work for occasionally, and she gets all snotty about it, "Why's she coming?"  Perhaps because people like me??  Perhaps because I am not a neurotic insecure bitchy cunt??

"Cunt", by the way, is one of my favourite words.  For better or worse, it describes people more aptly, makes more of an impact, than the word "fuck" does, it's lost it's shock value to some degree, you know? Here's one of my favourite songs. 


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger