Latest Movie :

Tree

Dreamt my Mom had a tree outside the house, there were lots of birds in it, perched on the branches. I was taking photographs of them, and somehow, it was also by a river somewhere? There was also a cougar sitting on the branch, I was zooming in on it, taking photos of it's face, and Ex was there too, sitting in the tree, on a branch with all the birds, in that blue raincoat he has.
He was trying to communicate something to me, but I don't know what it was. I don't think I really wanted to listen.

I dreamt about Master the other night, too. I wonder what's going on with them?? I have stopped dreaming so much about them lately, so to have 2 in a week, makes me wonder.
Master's friend had a very similar dream to me about him, on the same night, too. Likewise, he hardly ever dreams about him now either. I will have to ask S. Or not. Maybe I shouldn't. But, I am curious.

Talking of cougars, there's a really cute kid gets on my bus in the morning, I'm guessing he's about 17... ;)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger