Latest Movie :

Anxiety

Woke up this morning full of anxiety after a bunch of weird dreams, including lining up in some sort of food hall for donuts, and not getting one, being attacked by aliens, and our company not being granted a loan from the bank.. Urgh.. 

I don't think I wanted to go to work this morning. I have a few things to do, which I don't want to do and would rather procrastinate.. 

Had a wonderful New Years, and I ran into a friend yesterday afternoon, took a really long walk together through one of my favourite local foresty parks!  It was dark when we got back home, it was really lovely to hike through a dark, frosty forest. 

So far, 2013 is ok.  The dreams were not a good start, but.. The walk was!  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger