Latest Movie :

I Did It....!!!!!!........

 I did my first exercise class in **2** years and I did MOST of the class.

I did ALL the push ups.

ALL the crunches - 2 types.

ALL the lunges.....

And MOST of the boxing....

And I am still VERY FLEXIBLE....

And I only felt like I was gonna puke TWICE !!!

I know I am GROSSLY overusing the caps and grammatical dynamics but that's the nice thing about being the blog owner - I CAN !!!!

So whilst a "larger person"....I'm still ok... but with definite room to improve....

I'm going to go twice a week....

And the Trainer is HAWT - will try and get a pic....

Here's how I felt at the beginning..... AND the end :)

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger