Latest Movie :

My Penguin Family

You might remember I ended up in the emergency room two Christmases ago. My dear, sweet Bradley gave me this really nice woodcarving kit since I was enjoying our next door neighbor teaching me how to do some simple carvings. I guess I was a little bit excited about having my very own woodcarving tools and that turned into some overexcitement. In case you missed those riveting posts (! LOL), you can read about it here:

Brad's post about my woodcarving Nov. 22, 2011

Christmas in the E.R. Dec. 29, 2011

So I thought I'd share some pics of these masterpieces! I took these pics using my new Kindle Fire which I only discovered was on there about two weeks ago.

This one I named "Bradley" because if you remember from our last Valentine's Day celebration, he wore a red bow tie when we went out to eat. And this post is what we wrote afterwards.

I could have carved a bow tie but I wasn't thinking it would end up reminding me of Bradley at the time.
So I got a little strip of red ribbon you use to wrap presents and tied it around the neck. I then added the bells since, well, it's been snowing here so now he's an all-holiday Penguin! LOL.


And this is just a little penguin family along with their pet, um, dog... or something resembling a dog or a baby bear, or something. I obviously need some more practice getting animals to turn out right! LOL!

Oh, and I managed to carve a red bow tie on one of these! Papa Bradley I guess! LOL!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger