Latest Movie :

Goaty

 I needed another profile photo for Fetlife, I didn't like the one I had, so I took this one, I quite like it.  I might retake tomorrow, braless. But it will do for now. 
I love Baphomet and Pan, I have a thing for goats and goaty imagery lately. I don't know why goats are particularly a symbol among the Pagan community. Why not bulls or deer or other horned ones?  I suppose they get a mention too, but there are a lot of goaty Deities.

I guess I enjoy it because it fucks with your average uptight Christian, probably.  I love goats too though.  My neighbor had one when I was growing up. Such a lovely girl, she was.  They're very smart and funny, definite practical jokers.  




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger