Latest Movie :

Horny

Stayed over at E's last night, it was nice, though sexless. TV, dinner, cuddles. 

I am so horny this morning!  Should've had sex last night.  Now I have moved office spaces, it's not so easy to sneak back into the bathroom for a minute or 2 and go take care of that..  ;)   So I'm sitting here with this ache between my legs this morning.

It should be so much less complicated, shouldn't it? I have no trouble saying to my manager, 'Hey, I need to pee, can you cover for me for a minute?"  Why shouldn't that be "Hey, I need to go for a quick wank, can you cover for a minute please?"   I'm sure I'd be more productive if I wasn't so horny.  

It's really a cyclical thing with me lately. Used to be I was horny all the fucking time, but the last few years it's become much more tied in with my hormonal cycle. I am about mid-way right now, so probably ovulating or something.  

I think one of the kinks I have is for semi-public masturbation, I get horny thinking about almost being caught, doing it where I shouldn't, in public.  The risk-factor..   ;)   I used to do that in work sometimes if there was nobody around, I would.  Didn't used to take me long, the fear of being caught would get me there faster!

 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger