Latest Movie :

I'm still here!

Hi everybody. It's me. Brad. Didja miss me?Be right back

I thought I'd do a fun post today.

I haven't posted in a little while so I wanted to put something up so you would know I was still here and that Matty hasn't done anything to hide the body! LOL

Anyway, I just wanted to post a few things that have caught my eye lately and share them with you.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

INTERESTING ITEM #1:
I saw this pic somewhere and literally got some tears in my eyes. So, so sweet:

 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

INTERESTING ITEM #2:
You know that post Matty did earlier about all the discussion going on about what to call the Community? About whether to use LGBT, or LGBTQ, or Queer, or QUILTBAG, or GSM? Well, I had a funny thought. I told Matty maybe we should change the name of our blog to something like "2 QUILTBAGS IN LOVE." He was not amused!  He has no sense of humor! LOL
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

INTERESTING ITEM #3:
I found this sign and and immediately called Matty to tell him how much in love I am with him:
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

INTERESTING ITEM #4: I'm happy to report that I'm seriously making progress in coming to terms with some important things in my past. And I read this somewhere and it made some sense to me so I'm trying to let this sentiment sink in:

PART OF GROWTH IS GIVING UP HOPE OF HAVING A BETTER PAST.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
INTERESTING ITEM #5: I'm reading a really good book (called Social Skills by Sara Alva) my friend Ivan recommended about this really shy gay kid and it's helping me understand my shyness better and is sorta "normalizing" it, if that makes any sense. I use to feel a little like a freak but I'm starting to see myself in a more positive light now and that there are some positives about being shy. 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
I'm interested in knowing if you have any interesting items you want to share. Interesting books you're reading? Interesting insights you've had recently? Interesting developments in your life? Interesting quotes you've come across? Interesting jokes you've heard? Interesting fun you've had?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger